Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful House on Fully Landscaped 608m² Land! A true timeless design in perfect condition!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This pretty home has loads of character at 34 Samantha Street which is located at the quiet hilltop street in Logan's most popular suburb: Boronia Heights.
This loved and well cared for home has Three Spacious Bedrooms and features Two living areas. featuring a Large lounge room at the right side of the entrance and at the left side, big dining/living room with sliding doors adjoining the outside entertainment area/patio. The spacious open plan kitchen is well designed and adjoin the dining/living space. It also includes a spacious renovated bathroom with big sold timber bench top and semi-framed shower booth with toilet. The house has the separate 2nd toilet also. All Bedrooms boast large built-in wardrobes
Split style reverse-cycle air conditioner ensure the home is super cool in summer and toasty warm in winter ensuring year-round comfortable living.
This remarkable residence is situated on a large 609m2 allotment that is perfectly landscaped and maintained by a very fastidious owner.
The house is equipped with a " Porte-cochere" styled carport as a classy extension of the roof structure. A functional drive through carport gives easy side access to the "plenty of room left" backyard for future potential for additional constructions like pool, garage shed, etc.
The front yard has a beautifully repainted long concrete driveway with the capacity of at least 2 cars. Completing this fantastic backyard is full fencing, a garden shed, workshop sheds and greenhouse.
The newly repainted roof has a high capacity solar system.
Just a short walk to the IGA, parks, daycare, corner stores, bus stops, chemist. In minutes' drive to the Mt Lindsey High Way giving quick access to the airport, City and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
This home is truly well presented and in excellent condition throughout ensuring many years of maintenance free home ownership, it is an ideal home for both the owner occupier or a risk-free investment to add to your portfolio
• Original large open kitchen system with lots of storage.
• Top of the line gas oven and cooktop.
• Two large living zone and huge patio/entertainment area.
• Split Air conditioner with Reverse cycle heating.
• Ceiling fans
• Security Screens and Security doors.
• Tidy and clean bathroom with large Solid Timber Bench Top
• Separate 2nd Toilet
• All bedrooms with built in robes.
• Luxury large tiled flooring in all living areas, lounge, dining, kitchen and laundry
• All windows equipped with the security screen and high-quality curtain or blind system.
• Insulated roof cavity.
• "Porte-cochere" styled carport with the side access to the backyard.
• Solid made garden shed and work Shed
• Large 608m2 allotment.
• Perfectly landscaped and maintained large front and back yards with fruits trees and flowers.
• The pet-friendly backyard with great fencing
• Long concrete paved driveway with new paint applied.
• Newly painted roof tiles.
• High Capacity Rain Water Tank with electric pump for your gardening.
• High Capacity Solar Panels
• Garden Greenhouse.
• Quiet street location.
• Parklands Drive Early Education 0.45km
• Boronia Heights Preschool 1.4km
• Park Ridge State High School 2.6km
Large Shopping Complex:
• Park Ridge Shopping Centre 3.4km
• Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 5.3 km
• Logan Motor Way 7.2km
• Mount Lindesay Highway 2.2km
Call TAK for your inspection, please! 0418 385 328
608m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.