Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price Reduced! Beautiful House on Large 630m² Land! The best location close to all amenities!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Positioned on the high side of the street! A very well-presented property in an ideal location: 12 Belford Street located in the Logan's currently most popular and sort after suburb: Boronia Heights.
Gorgeous Extra-large open planned lounge / Living room with tiled floor is giving plenty of space for family and friends to visit. Also included is a high-capacity air conditioning system with reverse cycle.
Well-designed modern kitchen with large kitchen bench, pantry, and many cupboard covered, opening to the Dining space with access via a sliding door to the large patio/Entertainment area with a tasteful tiled floor and huge fully fenced back yard, safe for the kids to play.
The large master bedroom has access to the two-way bathroom including the bathtub and shower recess and Patio/Entertainment area through the sliding doors.
All Bedrooms have built-in closets and ceiling fans, plus three air conditioners and high capacity solar panels.
The pet-friendly full fenced backyard had a garden shed and side access through the gated carport.
Just a short walk to Bus stops, parks, corner shops, IGA Shopping centre, Medical Centre, day-care, restaurants. Less than few minutes by car to the Parkridge Shopping centre or Grand Plaza Shopping Complex. And Mount Lindsay Highway, Logan Motorway (Gateway Motorway) extension, providing easy access to the airport, City and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
- Open Planed Large lounge and living area with ceiling fan and air conditioner.
- Large kitchen facing to the dining area with ceiling fan and access to the patio/entertainment area.
- Large Master bed room with the access to the two-way bathroom and patio/entertainment area.
- All bed room has built-in closets and ceiling fans.
- Separate toilet and laundry.
- All tiled floors except bed rooms.
- Large covered "full-length" patio/entertainment area with tiled floor.
- Single carport with the side access to the gated backyard.
- 5.0kw High Capacity Solar Panels.
- Three air conditioners.
- Ceramic cooktop and electric oven and wide fridge cavity.
- Many built-in storage spaces all round.
- Security Screens and Security Doors.
- Insulated roof cavity.
- Nicely landscaped "low maintenance" backyard with a garden shed
- Venetian shades and curtains.
- Elevated large 630m2 low maintenance block.
- The best location close to all amenities.
• Parklands Drive Early Education 0.25km
• Boronia Heights Preschool 1.5km
• Park Ridge State High School 2.3 km
Large Shopping Complex:
• Park Ridge Shopping Centre 3.2km
• Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 5.3 km
• Logan Motor Way 7.2km
• Mount Lindesay Highway 2.2km
Call TAK for your inspection, please! 0418 385 328
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
630m² / 0.16 acres
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.