Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Perfect Residence Oozing Character and Class!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Situated at the end of a cul de sac on top of the hill, in one of Logan's most popular suburbs,
3 Lorna Street Browns Plains showcases a rare calibre of design and quality.
Browns Plains: one of Logan's premier districts for home buyers and investors, this perfect house is "one of a kind", unique boutique built home with attention to detail, design, and quality. This is a custom-made home and clearly NOT the mass-produced spec-built house
The powered aluminium-gate with new electric system gives smooth operation. The freestanding double brick garage & workshop with remote garage door has two windows and side access door could be converted into rumpus or teenagers retreat.
The double carport adjoins the home and gives extra patio/outside living space and overlooks the large backyard
The concrete-paved front yard has plenty of space to display your "pride & joy" large boat or caravan or you can simply use it as the guest car parking space for 6 more cars. The front yard also includes landscaped flower beds
The Study/office is located at the front of the home and is currently used as the owners "trophy room" but can be used as a music room, or space of your choice.
Gorgeous Extra-large lounge / Dining room with downlights, giving plenty of room for family and friends to visit. Also included is a 10Kw high-capacity air conditioning system with reverse cycle.
Well-designed modern kitchen with large kitchen bench & pantry, opening up to the living room with access via a sliding door to the large patio/outside living area and fenced backyard. The pet-friendly backyard overlooks the park and adjoining acreage property giving plenty of privacy. The kitchen appliances include famous brand dishwasher, ceramic cooktop & oven etc.
All professionally designed and renovated bedrooms are equipped with quality ceiling fans, air-conditioners, and large built-ins. All light filled bedrooms have large windows, to attract hilltop cooling summer breezes
The large master bedroom has access to the two-way bathroom with the bathtub and extra wide shower booth with double shower heads and new semi-framed glass door.
The well-maintained backyard is flat and very usable and includes retractable washing lines.
Also, includes a high capacity solar-panels to save your electricity expense.
Located next to Michelle Johnston Park, you are just a short walk to the Lifestyle health club, corner stores, bus stops, chemist. Only minutes' drive to the Logan Motorway for your jet-set lifestyle to the airport, City and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
- Renovated three bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Renovated huge lounge/dining room with many features.
- Open planned spacious kitchen with skylight and Living space.
- Dual access bathroom with wide double shower & new semi framed glass door and bathtub.
- High-quality curtains and blinds.
- Security windows and Security flyscreen doors.
- Tidy and Clean separate toilet.
- Full Sized Laundry with large built-in storage.
- Solid Brick made garage with powered garage door, two windows and side access door can be converted into rumpus, project workroom or teenagers retreat.
- Colourbond Two carport
- Concrete paved front yard with large capacity (extra 6 car spaces.)
- Full fenced with powered aluminium gate with the new electric system.
- Huge Garden Patio/Outside living space (approx. 9.5m x 6.4m)
- Pet-friendly well maintained backyard with great fencing
- Quiet end of street location.
- All floors have tiled or laminated timber floorings installed professionally.
- 10kw High capacity separated air conditioner with reverse cycle x 1.
- Separated air conditioner with reverse cycle x 3
- Dishwasher (Fisher & Paykel).
- Ceramic Cooktop.
- Electric Oven (Westing House).
- Solar panels (2.5kw/h).
- Large 659m2 allotment
Browns Plains SS 2.0km
Browns Plains SHS 2.3km
Large Shopping Complex:
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 2.7 km
Logan motorway (Gateway motorway) 1.6km
659m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.