Beautifully Renovated Townhouse! suitable for All Downsizers, Young family or Investors looking for a fantastic return
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located at the heart of Logan's most popular suburb: Browns Plains, in The Rosewood Heights Complex, 12/259 Browns Plains Road would be a fantastic Investment, Ideal home for a Young Family or Downsizing couple
Only One Minute walk to Bus Stops & Seven Eleven. Few minutes' walk to day-care, GP, Chemist and fish and chip shop etc.
A very solidly built property that is becoming very difficult to find. The current owner has just completed a renovation makeover and the unit presents as new
Being group title you also have access to the large BBQ and great big pool without having to maintain it!
This is an ideal living situation for today's busy lifestyle "No Time for yard or pool" people. Also, young families are sure to love the easy-care living and ultra-convenient location as "Hop Step Jump" to Bus Stops and Seven Eleven, all shops and amenities, only a few minutes' drive to Grand Plaza Shopping Complex or catch the bus just outside the complex
Especially suited for people wanting to downsize and for a relaxed and maintenance free lifestyle with 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom upstairs, Plus a second toilet downstairs. For car space, you have a 1 Carport per Townhouse inside complex, effectively giving you two car parks while retaining good privacy & security with powered gates and onsite management.
If you are sick and tired of your big home and looking for a simple, easy, and economical lifestyle, this is your Dream home!
If you are young, successful, and looking for the first own home located at the centre of Browns Plains including everything like shops/business and public transportations, this could be your dream first pad and future investment!
If you are the clever investor looking for the great positive gear and location potential, you cannot pass this one for sure!
3 Minutes' drive to Logan Motorway giving easy and quick access to the airport, City, and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
Fees and Performances
• Body Corp fee: only $ 63 / week!
• Sinking fund balance: $ 58,577 (as at 25 May 2018.)
• Rental Performance: $ 315 / week or more!
• 2 Bedrooms.
• 1 Bathroom.
• 2nd bathroom downstairs.
• 1 Open Plan Living/Lounge/ Dining.
• 1 Kitchen with many cupboards.
• 1 Laundry.
• 1 Outside Entertainment Area with a permanent shade sail with a post.
• 1 Car Port.
• Visitor Parking available
• Just renovated in Jun 2018.
• Renovated Kitchen cabinet.
• High Capacity Air conditioner x 2.
• Security Doors.
• Ceiling fans in all rooms.
• Brick paved backyard and side wooden fences with flowerbed,
KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
• All kitchen cabinets a Laminex finish.
• Laminex bench too.
• Electric Steel oven.
• Electric Cooktop.
• Electric range hood.
• Stainless steel sink with chrome flick-mixer.
• Undercover BBQ/PARTY Area.
• Large Swimming Pool maintained by body corp.
MAINTENANCE, TENANCY & SECURITY
• Well maintained Complex with security gate, keypad & out the gate intercom.
• Rent Potential at $315/W or more!
SCHOOL CATCHMENT 2017
• Primary School: Browns Plains State School 1.2 km
• Secondary School: Browns Plains State High School 1.8 km
SHOPS & SHOPPING COMPLEX
• Seven Eleven Petrol Station 120 m
• Village Square Shopping Centre & Bunnings 3.3 km
• Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 4 km
• Logan motorway (Gateway motorway) 1.7 km
- Air Conditioning
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.