Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Just Renovated Beautiful Townhouse! with the merits for both Downsizers & Investors aiming the great positive gear!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The second to none, the real "#1" Ultra Convenient Location in Logan's most popular suburb: Browns Plains, 4/7 Sussex Street is the Greatest Investment and Ideal for a Young Family or if you would like to Downsize
This impressive and immaculately renovated Townhouse has merits for both downsizers & Investors! Only one Minute walk to Woolworths
As a building, this has the real 90s solid build that is becoming very difficult to find. The current owner has just completed a full renovation and this unit is in as new condition.
This is an ideal living situation for today's busy lifestyle "No Time for yard" people. Also, young families are sure to love the easy-care living and ultra-convenient location as "Hop Step Jump" to Woolworths, all shops and amenities, area's biggest Bus Terminals & Shopping centre: Grand Plaza Shopping Complex.
Especially suited for people wanting to downsize and for a relaxed and maintenance free lifestyle with 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom upstairs, Plus a second toilet downstairs. For car space, you have a 1 Car garage and 1 Visitor parking per Townhouse effectively giving you two car parks while retaining good privacy & independence that the large-scale unit's complex cannot provide, because this Townhouse is one of only 4 in this address!
If you are sick of tired of your big home and looking for a simple, easy, and economical senior life, this is your Dream home! If you are young, successful, and looking for the first own home located just next of the centre of everything including shops/business and public transportations, this could be your dream first pad and future investment! If you are the clever investor looking for the great positive gear and location potential, you cannot pass this one for sure!
Easy access to buses, parks, shopping centres. Under 3 min walk to a chemist, Doctors, corner shops and large shopping complex: Grand Plaza. Minutes of drive to Logan Motorway giving easy and quick access to the airport, City, and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
Fees and Performances
• Body Corp fee: only $26/week!
• Sinking fund balance: $10,365.96 (as at 31 Dec 2017.)
• Rental Performance: $315/week (2017 pre-renovation.)
• 2 Bedrooms.
• 1 Bathroom.
• 1 Living/Lounge
• 1 Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
• 1 Separate Toilet/Laundry.
• 1 Patio/Entertainment Area (Undercover).
• 1 Car Garage with powered garage door.
• 1 Visitor's Car Park
• Just renovated in Jan 2018.
• Brand New Kitchen System.
• High Capacity Solar Panels.
• High Capacity Air conditioner.
• Wall mount Air conditioner.
• Security Screens & Security Doors.
KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
• All kitchen cabinets a combination of gloss & Laminex finish.
• 20mm bench too.
• Stainless Steel oven.
• Ceramic cooktop.
• Stainless range hood.
• Stainless steel sink with chrome flick-mixer.
• Backyard and side wooden fences.
• Pedestrian Gate Access to Backyard.
• New Garden Shed.
MAINTENANCE & TENANCY
• Well maintained Complex
• Rent Potential at $315/W (2017) or higher.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT 2017
• Primary School: Browns Plains State School 2.7km
• Secondary School: Browns Plains State High School 3.6km
SHOPS & SHOPPING COMPLEX
• Woolworths & WestPoint Shopping Centre 60m
• Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 300m
• Logan motorway (Gateway motorway) 1km
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.