Absolute Perfection, Boutique Interior, Timeless, Distinguished, Bespoke
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Exclusive Hilltop position in one of Logan's most rapidly increasing suburbs,
31 Stewart Street Marsden showcases a rare calibre of design and style.
No detail has been overlooked in the pursuit of absolute perfection. With a focus on space and light, every quality fixture is carefully selected, generous outdoor entertaining areas with huge insulated roofing, Tidy and modern gourmet kitchen and a sophisticated bathroom are all cleverly designed.
All professionally designed and renovated bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans. All light filled bedrooms have large windows, attracting cooling summer breezes.
Quality equipment maximises value of this incredible house. Including a large garage/shed optimizing storage. Car Accommodation includes a triple carport and colour bond fencing, plus quality landscaping enhance the large backyard.
Just a short walk to the corner stores, bus stops, chemist, parks including Demeio Rd Park ( Berrinba Wetlands). Only minutes' drive to the new Marsden on Fifth Shopping complex (Includes Woolworths), with easy access to the Logan Motorway giving you a relaxing drive to the airport, City or Gold Coast Beaches.
- Renovated three bedrooms with ceiling fans.
- Renovated stylish lounge/dining room with many features and wall mounted large LCD panel (LG).
- Huge Insulated Garden Patio/Outside living space with ceiling fan and wall mounted TV (AWA).
- Large master bedroom able to fit a king-sized bed.
- Cleverly designed modern kitchen with breakfast counter and wide fridge cavity and pantry.
- The professionally designed quality bathroom has new vanity and bathtub.
- High-quality window furnishings (timber blinds).
- Security Screens on All Windows and doors
- Separate toilet.
- Full Sized Laundry with many built-in cupboards
- Well Built garage / shed with side access door (Stratco) and extended to the carport.
- Carports for three cars (Titan) and Garage shed for one car
- Spacious driveway with large 4 car capacities
- Full-colour bond fenced with lockable colour bond gate.
- Pet-friendly well-maintained backyard with great fencing
- Quiet end of the street corner location.
- Floors have tiled floorings installed professionally.
- Master bedroom has quality carpet.
- Euromaid Ceramic Cooktop with Oven.
- Insulated roof cavity
- Platform for Spa and rainwater tank
- Large vegetation garden x 2
- Large 670m2 allotment
- Burrowes State School 0.9km
- Marsden State High School 3.4km
Large Shopping Complex:
- Marsden On Fifth Shopping Centre 1.2km
- Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 6.2 km
-Logan MotorWay 5.0km
670m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space and 3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.