Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WANT THE WOW FACTOR? READY TO MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This Perfectly renovated family home is well positioned close to all amenities.
Listed below are some major ones:
- Walk to Transport
- Walk to Primary Schools and Daycares
- Walk to local shops
- Minutes to Park Ridge Shopping precinct and Grand Plaza
- Minutes to Mt Lindesay Highway
- Minutes to Logan Motorway
- 40 minutes to Gold Coast
- 40 minutes Brisbane CBD
- 40 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- Minutes to Regents Park State School
- Minutes to Yugumbir State School
- 5 Minutes to Parklands Christian College
- 5 Minutes to Park Ridge High School
- 5 Minutes to Browns Plains High School
- 5 Minutes to St Bernardines Primary School
- 5 minutes to Park Ridge Shopping precinct
- 5 Minutes to Grand Plaza shopping precinct
- Close to Daycares and library
The owners' of this property believe that once you move in success, progress, prosperity, peace, health, wealth, happiness, and love will embrace you just as it has for them.
This beautifully presented and fully renovated single level home is sure to impress with the WOW factor, modern features including stone bench-tops, tiled flooring and quality finishes throughout the entire home.
The modern kitchen features stylish lighting, sleek 2 Pac cabinets, stone bench tops and brand new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large pantry and floor to ceiling tiles.
Well-designed layout with formal and informal areas, casual areas overlooking the rear covered entertaining yard and with drive-through access.
This fully renovated home, with nothing to do but move in, featuring large 5 Bedrooms + Study + 2 Bathroom and if all this is not enough check out all the other extras this house has to offer.
Set on a large 773sqm corner block with potential to add 70sqm 3 bedroom granny flat and create an extra source of income while enjoying your property grow in one of the hottest spots in regents park, within 2 min drive to Grand Plaza shopping centre and Green bank RSL.
- 2 Minute walk to regents park Public School and Yugumbir Public School.
- 1 minute walk to pharmacy and Regent Park shopping centre
- 100 meters to childcare and local shops
The property is situated in an elevated position to capture those famous Queensland summer breezes, with an easy-care yard offering Peace, and happiness for you and family to enjoy all year long.
Showcasing a home that's pure indulgence is guaranteed to tantalise your taste buds. Conveniently located within walking distance of the local shops and school with bus transportation just a stones-throw from the front door.
- Two bathrooms
- Side access
- Split system air conditioner
- Large Patio
- Fully fenced,
- Corner Block
- Garden shed out the back-
- 773sq-with granny flat potential
- 2x Air conditioner
Rarely do homes like this come onto the market. This home will be the envy of all friends and family, act now before its too late
Act Now & Call Sherif Nagy The SHERIFF of Regents Park today before this great home is sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
773m² / 0.19 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.