Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
*****Attention first home buyers and investors*****
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Auction 21/12/17 in rooms at Ray White Browns Plains @ 6pm start
If you're looking for a family home that you can add your own flavour to or an excellent investment property look no further!
This house is situated on a great size block of the approximate size of 731 sq.m.
There is a bus stop right on your doorstep.
116 Lamberth road is located in a great position, close to local amenities;
- 2 Minute walk to regents park Public School and Yugumbir Public School.
- 100 meters to childcare and local shops
- 4 minutes drive to Grand Plaza shopping centre and Green bank RSL.
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioner, tile flooring throughout.
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two with air-condition.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- 2 x modern bathrooms.
- Combined kitchen/dining with ample cupboard space.
- Second spacious family room
- Separate laundry.
- Manicured lawn and gardens.
- Great side access.
- Granny flat potential (STCA).
- Fully fenced.
- Single lockup garage.
- 3kw solar panels.
With all the above and so much more, this is one you don't want to miss!
For more information call Sherif Nagy THE SHERIFF OF REGENTS PARK on 0452 523 520
731m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.