Hilltop position and a very beautiful home!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
An exclusive elevated street in one of Logan's most popular suburbs, 35 Maryland Drive Regents Park showcases a rare calibre of design and style in a very private location!
No detail has been overlooked in the pursuit of absolute perfection. With a focus on space and light, every quality fixture is carefully selected, Elegant High Ceilings, Open-plan gourmet kitchen with open plan extra-large living/lounge & Dining space. Sophisticated and large entertainment patio are cleverly designed. Top Brand equipment maximises the value of this incredible house with the large shed optimizes storage. Double Car Accommodation by way of a lock up garage plus extra garage storage room and long & exclusive driveway giving extra off street car parking. Low maintenance gardens and immaculate landscaping plus an abundance of fruit trees will make for an easy-care garden
This gorgeous & beautiful near New home has a large entrance lobby, that is common in American style homes and includes an elegant and heavy high-quality door plus a triple lock crimsafe security door for your peace of mind.
The house has five light-filled Bedrooms and features Large Open plan living/lounge and dining areas with gorgeous high-quality timber flooring throughout.
The large master bedroom has an extra-large ensuite bathroom with wide shower and basin with wide closet and toilet. This double doored main bedroom also has the large walk-in-robe with oodles of room. Bedroom two has exclusive use patio area accessed through the French doors to backyard The bedroom #5 can be a multipurpose room and be used as a home office or theatre room directly connected to the front yard through the entertainment area from the French doors. Full of light, bedroom #2, #3 and #4 have built-in robes.
The large open plan living/lounge and dining area equipped with numerous ceiling lights and adjoin the huge open-plan gourmet kitchen. There is easy access to the under the roof entertainment area which overlooks the very level private front yard which includes many varieties of fruit tree. The kitchen includes a large island bench with stone tops and double kitchen sink lots of cupboards and storage all the way up to the ceiling. Ultra-wide fridge cavity, high-quality electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and ceramic cooktop with ventilation hood.
The low maintenance backyard was developed as a miniature fruit and veggie farm equipped with self-watering channel system from the garden shed roof. The house roof with 20 Solar Panels (:5kw) is connected with 10,000 litter rainwater tank that has an electric pump.
This home has plenty of privacy being at the end of a long 38m concrete driveway and surrounded by quality colorbond fencing. You can also park two extra cars in front of the home on a large concrete pad.
The house is installed 2 x 15Amp power outlet for your home projects.
The house is protected by the Termimesh Physical Termite Barrier.
In minutes drive to local schools, large shopping centres. And easy access to the Logan Motorway (gateway motorway) enabling your jet-set lifestyle to the airport, City and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
- Built in 2013, near New excellent condition throughout
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and double door entry
- Bedroom #2 has exclusive use patio through the French door and built-in robe.
- Bedroom #3 & #4 has large windows & built-in robes.
- Bedroom #5/Multipurpose room has a double door and French door connected to the entertainment/patio and the front yard.
- Large entrance and sitting area
- Open space living/lounge, large open plan kitchen with Island bench
- Separate laundry & guest toilet.
- Double lock up garage with colour bond powered garage door, side access French door and garage storage room.
- Large Stone Bench Tops, electric oven, microwave oven, ceramic cooktops, wide fridge cavity and high capacity cupboards and storage in the kitchen.
- Air conditioners.
- 5kw 20 panel solar.
- 10,000 litter Rain Water Tank with an electric pump.
- Gas hot water system.
- Large garden shed & work shed.
- Miniature fruit and veggie farm in the backyard with a self-watering system connected with shed downpipe.
- High-quality doors all-round.
- Long (38m) concreated driveway with a mini vineyard.
- Crimsafe doors and windows.
- High-quality timber floorings.
- 15Amp power outlet x 2.
- Termimesh Physical Termite Barrier.
- High ceilings.
Regents Park SS 1.6km
Browns Plains SHS 2.4km
Large Shopping Complex:
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 4.8km
Logan motorway (Gateway motorway) 6.2km
2 garage spaces and 2 off the street parking.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
827m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.