Algester's Best Buy Bring your paint brush
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This Highset home is full of character and will be of excellent value to the lucky buyer in the highly-sought after suburb of Algester.
This home is waiting for you to add your personal touches and is showing fantastic potential. If you have a little vision and don't mind doing a little work then this home fits the bill and is ready for the next chapter in its life, make sure you are part of it!
From the updated front balcony, you have good views of the suburb, and you step into a home that beckons with promise and charm. From the solid timber floored living area and kitchen to the extra-large balcony/entertainment area, the traditional high set home has extra features that create a better lifestyle with great scenery and elevated position to catch the cool summer breezes
Separate large living space, kitchen, Extra room and bathroom with laundry in the lower level would suggest the possibility of the granny flat or guest spaces underneath.
Not far from Algester Road and Mt. Lindsay highway, but in a quiet and elevated position this amazing property is in one of the most popular and capital growth locations of Algester on a generous 609 square meter lot
- Spacious three bedrooms with great views
- The huge balcony overlooking the generous backyard and scenery.
- Solid timber floored large living room, dining and kitchen.
- Tidy and Clean separate toilet and bathroom with the shower booth and new vanity in an upper level.
- Second Living room, Second bathroom, Extra room and kitchen in ground level.
- Windows blinds and curtains.
- Garden Patio.
- Laundry in lower level x 2.
- Security screens and Security doors.
- High Capacity Solar panels.
- High Capacity Rain Water Tank with an electric pump.
- High Capacity Aircon.
- Ceiling fans
- Total three car garage space can be used as the storage or shed.
- Wide side access to the backyard.
- Insulated roof cavity and whirlybird roof ventilation.
- Large 609m2 allotment
- Algester State School 1.6km
- Calamvale Community College 3.7km
Large Shopping Complex:
- Central Park Shopping Centre(IGA) 1.1km
- Calamvale Central Shopping Centre(Woolworth, K-Mark) 3.8km
-Mount Lindesay Highway 2.1km
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.