Ray White Browns Plains
NORTH QUEENSLAND IS CALLING - VENDORS REALLY KEEN TO GO!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Born and bred in North Queensland, our Vendors are hankering to return for their retirement.
With sheds aplenty, high amps power for the tradesman, plenty of storage for all the nuts and bolts and tools, great side access for the boat or caravan, Dad will be as happy as a pig in mud.
But don't worry, the rest of the family will be very satisfied with what this home offers in the way of accommodation. Comprising of three good sized built-in bedrooms, a very tidy bathroom, separate spacious lounge and a lovely renovated kitchen, your family will find this an ideal home.
On top of this, your family will find themselves enjoying a good number of meals out on the private pergola and utilising the fantastic games room/rumpus room out back. If you have always hankered after having room for the billiard table, you have finally found a home that will allow you to do so. Add a bar, if you wish, - "get the party started"!
Features of this home include:
- Three good sized built-in bedrooms
- Separate spacious lounge room
- Renovated kitchen - the work is already done
- Reverse cycle air-con to lounge/dining area
- Ceiling fans to two bedrooms
- Security roller blinds to two front bedrooms
- Front verandah
- Private rear entertainment area - tiled floor
- Huge games room/rumpus room - for family fun
- 6 x 9 powered shed + 6 x 4 Boat shed
- Carport for trailer
- Heaps of storage for the handyman
- 5,000 litre tank; 2,500 litre tank; 1,000 litre tank
- Facility for use of grey water from laundry
- Good side access to back yard - ideal for the boat
- 700m2 block - fully fenced
- Close to everything - The shortest walk to schools
A copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent.
- Single Carport
700m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.