Cost of living getting to you?
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This home is cheap to run with a gas stove and solar hot water system a vege patch and a chook run you will save heaps off your weekly food and utility bills.
You will be proud of this 3 Bedroom home with built in robes, a high exposed timber ceilings that gives a warm ambiance when you enter the home, a large 8.8kw reverse cycle air conditioner and insulated ceiling will help keep you both cool in summer and warm in winter.
The home has a full length front verandah and a huge 6mx7m covered entertainment area which adjoins the kitchen.
Very private from the street on a level 726m2 allotment with vege patch, tank water and a huge 20x20 colorbond shed for Dad with lighting and power plus heaps of concrete driveway for parking extra vehicles.
This home would suit first home buyers or investors and our vendor requires a quick sale, inspect Saturdays between 1:45pm and 2:15pm.
- 3 Bedrooms all built-ins
- Exposed timber ceilings to the living areas
- Plenty of covered entertainment area 6mx7m pergola plus a full length verandah
- Private well fenced level 726m2 allotment
- Excellent presentation throughout
- Huge 20x20 Shed with lighting and power
- Extra large concrete driveway to park more vehicles
- Solar hot water system and gas stove Cheap utilities!!!
- 8.8kw reverse cycle air conditioner
- Water tank
The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent or at the Ray White Browns Plains office.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
726m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.