Beautiful Home, Corner Position in a very private street, Possible Second dwelling! Stunning Renovation complete! Do not miss out!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This pretty renovated home has loads of character at 1 Cyril Court which is located at the very private street in Logan's most desirable suburb: Hillcrest.
This loved and well cared renovated home has three light-filled Bedrooms. Features Large Open plan living and dining areas with gorgeous quality timber flooring throughout. The master bedroom and Bedroom #3 have built-in robes and air conditioners. The renovated bathroom has a semi frame shower with bathtub.
Recently completed the bright, beautiful kitchen has high-quality stunning stone bench tops, ceramic cooktop & oven, wide fridge cavity and plenty of storage options
The dining room has large French windows facing the rear of the home and adjoins the amazing outside entertainment area/patio with large covered pergola which connects with the drive through carport which is lockup from the front yard. This carport is "Porte-cochere style" as a classy extension of the roof structure. A functional drive through carport gives easy side access to the backyard for future potential for additional construction like pool, garage shed or even granny flat!
This remarkable residence is situated on a large 650m2 Corner block that is perfectly landscaped and maintained by a very fastidious owner. The town planner of the Logan city council reported the property was suitable for the auxiliary building (: granny flat) and the second driveway to Ponderosa Street) to be built. But please do your own research with the council. The fantastic backyard has a good quality garden shed.
Front and backyards are connected with side access on both sides with high-quality gates. The front yard has a long concrete driveway with the front gate and you can park at least 2 more cars, boat or camper van.
The house is also equipped with 7 Solar Panels, Security doors and high-quality curtains or blind system.
About 550m to Greenbank RSL, 950m to the Village Fair shopping centre (Drakes) on foot.1.5km to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre. 3.6km to the Regent Park State School. In minutes' drive to the Gateway/Logan Motorway giving quick access to the airport, City and Beaches on Gold Coast.
- Renovated kitchen system with elegant stone top and plenty of storage.
- Electric oven, ceramic cooktop and Wide fridge cavity.
- Gorgeous & Huge Open Living Dining Area.
- New painted walls.
- Air conditioner and fans in many rooms.
- High quality light fittings.
- Security Screens and Security Doors.
- Bathroom with Renovated New Semi Frame Shower and bathtub.
- Separate Toilet and laundry with large built-in storages.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes.
- Luxury timber flooring throughout.
- All windows equipped with high quality curtain or blind system.
- Insulated roof cavity.
- Carport with roller garage door and long concrete driveway.
- Luxury and secure Front Yard gate.
- Large Garden Patio with high quality concrete floor.
- Solid made garden shed.
- Side access gate fence on the both side.
- 7 solar panels.
- Large 650m2 allotment possible auxiliary building and extra driveway.
- Perfectly landscaped and maintained large front and back yards.
- Great gardens with lightings and water system and large bonfire pit.
- The pet-friendly backyard with great colour bond fencing.
- Located at the very private street with a corner block location.
Regent Park SS 3.6km
Browns Plains SHS 4.3km
Large Shopping Complex:
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 1.5km
Village Fair Shopping Centre (Drakes) 950m
Logan motorway (Gateway motorway) 3.0km
- Air Conditioning
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.