Another Property SOLD by Rick Schafer
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
As soon as you enter the feeling of spaciousness overwhelms you, high ceilings with decorative cornices and large open plan design, this home really flows from one living area to the next.
The Formal lounge room is very spacious and very separate, plus a huge, big, massive family room opening to covered pergola all under the one roof.
The kitchen is extremely well appointed and offers plenty of bench space for the master chef of the family also giving the cook the ability to be part of the fun.
A huge master bedroom approx 5mx4m with en-suite and massive walk in robe even the laundry is big with plenty of cupboards and work space. Also includes fully ducted Daiken air conditioning throughout.
If you are looking for a 6 year old home that is in great condition in a quiet cul-de-sac that you can walk to the shops and feel at home immediately when you walk in then you must inspect this property.
- 4 Big bedrooms plus en-suite with double vanity & walk in robe
- Double lockup garage with remote access & built in storage cupboards
- Fully ducted Daiken air conditioning throughout
- Formal lounge & dining rooms
- Large family room
- Well appointed Kitchen that will please any cook
- Covered entertainment area
- Gas hot water service
- Water tank with pressure pump
- Only 6 years old
- Every room is spacious
- You will not be disappointed with this home it is well worth your inspection
- 600m2 fully fenced allotment
- Insulated ceiling
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
600m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.