Classic Queenslander on 1028m Block Zoned for Townhouses
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Are you in the market for a premier investment in a suburb that is experiencing rapid growth and a high influx of residential community? It doesn't get any better than what's on offer here.
This block is zoned for townhouses in the latest Logan city plan so the potential is right here in front of you to grab.
This uniquely styled 4 bedrooms home would make a great investment or family home. You'll be surprised at how much space this property has to offer with ample living areas and the potential to develop this into 4 townhouses (please do your research).
This Classic Queenslander provides the perfect opportunity for the buyer looking for spacious and comfortable living all set within a fantastic location. With polished timber floors throughout the home, a fantastic and well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances, 10-foot ceilings throughout and a superb bathroom with inviting spa for quiet relaxing. You can simply open the windows and enjoy the fresh air and natural breeze flowing through the home and listen to nature and sounds of kookaburras that often visiting jacaranda tree in private and great sized backyard.
Take the opportunity of acquiring this property to land bank or to develop on it.This large land is perfectly located in an area where ongoing development is currently taking place.
With such a great location providing easy access to the Logan and Pacific Motorways, 10 mins to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre and Logan Hyperdome, close to services, public transport and amenities and a small walk to local private and public schools, this property really is central to everything.
The owners are in a position to sell and will look at all offers
- Large Block 1028sqm
- Zoned for Townhouses (please do your research)
- 4 Large bedrooms with polished timber floors
- Fantastic bathroom with luxury spa bath, shower and toilet
- Polished Timber Floors
- Stunning Kitchen, with plenty of cupboards and dishwasher
- Double lock up garage
- Full Drive through side access to the shed and the rear yard
- Spacious central lounge room
- Storage potential under part of home
- Close to schools - Groves Christian College, Kingston Primary School are both less than a 5 min walk.
- Walking distance to childcare centre and local shops
- YMCA Vocational School
- The Centre Education Programme
- Secondary Catholic
- Close to local transport ( buses - 300m and Kingston Railway Station - 700m)
- Easy access to Logan Motorway, Pacific Motorway
- 23 km to the City and 35 mins to the Gold Coast
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.