Extended Living / Flip / Invest / Demolish / Fix it
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well-positioned home is close to the Salisbury train station and has some fantastic possibilities. Dual living / extended family living with Four bedrooms upstairs and Extra rooms downstairs, Two kitchens and Two bathrooms, one up and one downstairs or Keep renting it out as it is currently returning $500 dollars per week or build a Granny flat in the spacious back yard to add to the investment return or Demolish and build your dream home in a quiet little cul de sac close to all amenities. Situated on a large 789m2 fully fenced elevated allotment in the quiet leafy suburb of Salisbury. Fix it up and enjoy the position you will reap the rewards in later years.
We have genuine sellers that require a sale so if you are looking for a great deal with awesome potential you must inspect this fantastic property
- Four Bedrooms upstairs, three with built in robes
- 10-foot ceilings in bedrooms and living area upstairs
- Large galley style kitchen upstairs
- Another kitchenette under
- Full bathroom upstairs and separate toilet
- Another bathroom downstairs
- Extra rooms under
- Single lock up Garage in the house and extra car accommodation in the free standing shed
- Quiet location but close to train and all amenities
Contact Rick Schafer 0418 730 722
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.