Motivated Vendor-Price Reduced, Flood Free 19 acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
This beautiful property would suit a family looking for a home on acreage who can utilise the property or an Excellent Investment opportunity for future development or land banking. Less than 1km to the closest developed estate.
Paradise Country Living just 2 min to M1 halfway between Brisbane and Gold Coast.
* Crop farming and raising cattle land + House Yard
* Flood Free.
* Zoned Rural Residential.
* In the heart of Australia's Fastest Growing Region
* Halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
* M1 minutes away
* Orchid Mango, Mandarin, Lemon, Lychee, Grape Vine
* Large low set Brick Home
* 4 Bedrooms all with built in's
* Main with large modern ensuite and WIR
* 2 Large Living areas with air conditioning
* Huge Open Plan Dining area
* Fantastic Large Wooden Kitchen
- with s/s appliance, 5 burner gas cooktop, new dishwasher
* Large Outdoor area looking over the pool up to the tranquil views of the mountain behind
* Second outdoor area out the front looking over front paddocks
* Security Screens
* Double garage attached to the house
* Three bay shed plus carport
* 3 water tanks
* Private bitumen road to residence
This property is 7.689 Hectares on the foothills of Mount Stapylton and boasting Magnificent Views. The land has been in the family for more than 150 years, used predominantly for small crop farming and raising cattle.
Discover the advantages of living where Country meets the City in the Gold Coast region so close to everything.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.