Before you turn to Google, sit down and write out your property deal-breakers.
- In which suburbs would you most like to live?
- Do you like the neighbouring suburbs?
- Are local schools a consideration?
- What’s the proximity to shops, sports, facilities, cafes, restaurants etc?
- What are the dream features of your home?
- Is a garden or balcony important?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- Do you need a garage?
Once you’ve decided on the non-negotiables, it will be much easier to narrow down your search parameters, giving you a good list with which to start your hunt.